Sunday, 20 March 2016

SSS Flickr Challenge £41

I am so ready for Spring to come that I chose yellow for this gift box for a
colleague.  I used SSS Thinking of You set for the background stamping-I kept it simple.  The butterfly is a die-cut which is lightly distressed at the edge.

I am popping this gift box into the following challenges : Work It Wednesday Simon SaysSSS Flickr Challenge and STAMPlorations challenge.


Added a twine.  The sentiment is embossed in gold.

The inside of the box is stamped in polka dots.  I also made a sleeve for the box.

Wishing you a good week ahead.  Thanks for dropping by!



10 comments:

Greta said...

Oh how lovely, Lai-Yoke! Beautiful & springy!

brenda said...

It's a perfect Spring creation Lai-Yoke and like you I am more than ready for warmer and brighter days. Bx

Annette Allen said...

wow this is gorgeous.. loving all the yellow..

Rosemary said...

beautiful little gift box, lai-yoke!! love the gorgeous butterfly!

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is so gorgeous!
Kevin xx

Nicole Parmentier said...

Beautiful, I love the fresh and fruity yellow on this sweet little box!

Barb said...

Wow, Lai-Yoke! Wonderful project! Love the bright yellow! So glad you played in the SSS Flickr challenge! Thank you!

Martha said...

Lai-Yoke, this is simply beautiful.

Brenda said...

That's so pretty and springy Lai Yoke!

Toni said...

Gorgeous! I love the dimension and your sponging--so perfect! Thanks for sharing!

Toni
Stamplorations CAS DT