Friday, 8 April 2016

The Card Concept #52


Yay!  It's Friday which means it's my off day.  Looking at the photo inspiration at The Card Concept, I am inspired by the music notes, the ribbon and the black/ white theme.  I am going for the Clean and Layered style.

The music background is from HA which is heat embossed in white. Then I die cut spellbinder Diamond Effect and stamped the sentiment from Reverse Confetti which I thought it matches well with the background notes.



Thanks for dropping by!

6 comments:

Kara Lynne said...

That black and white duo is a classic! I love the sentiment paired with the music notes, just perfect!

Annette Allen said...

what a cool card.. love the embossed notes..

Rosemary said...

lovely interpretation of the inspiration photo, lai-yoke!! I hope you have a lovely weekend!

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful! Love the layers and music notes! Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!

Monika Reeck said...

I looveee that HA music note..great in white at black cardstock..
Sweet sentiment too...
Great card and if you see Cardz 4 guyz challenge it is manly black n white card...I am GDT there...you feel free to join please...
Hugs
Monika

Greta said...

What a fun design & your white embossing on black is fabulous! Love this, Lai-Yoke!