Thursday, 14 October 2010

No stamp Christmas Card


Here is my first Christmas card for this year.  Am I too late or too early to begin with making this year's card?

Made this card for Caardvarks Challenge.  This week challenge is to create a card based upon one of the Crew Cards.  I've chosen Heidi as I like the simplicity of her card and yet still elegant!  This card does not require any stamp, I just used Cuttlebug, Martha Stewart's punch, ribbons, ink pad, papers and not forgetting the computer to print out the sentiments!  Walaa!  I'm done!

5 comments:

Arlene said...

Gorgeous deep green background and beautiful sheer ribbon - marvelous card.

Virginia L. said...

Gorgeous design, Lai-Yoke!! You used the sketch so fabulously!!

Colleen Dietrich said...

I really like this design and the colors. I may have to CASE this myself; thanks so much for the idea!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Very pretty card! The scalloped borders look lovely & that ribbon is gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with this week's WMSC :)

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Very pretty! Love the circles...fabulous take on the sketch!