Tuesday, 9 November 2010

Christmas -Down the Chimney with open window


 I love this colour so much and also the distress resist gives such a nice effect on the card.  I stamped the base card with HA music notes and embossed it with silver powder.  Thereafter, I applied the broken china for the distress resist effect. 

Cut out the tag and stamped HA Down the Chimney.  Distress the tag also with broken china and made a cut in the middle of the chimney and stamped the sentiment in snow white on a dark blue card stock.
Applied some glitters on the snow of the chimney!


Oh! I love this cute design that I decided to a make a couple more in different colours.

5 comments:

Heather Maria said...

This is adorable Lai-Yoke! Gorgeous embossing and distressing! I love all the sparkle and hidden message too!

Vera Rhuhay said...

wow...Love your design Yoke! I love the hidden message! Brilliant idea!

Lin said...

So cute, Lai Yoke! I love this color too, and your idea of opening the chimney is wonderful!

Miss V said...

The idea's very cute!

Monika Reeck said...

this is so cute and very clever idea Lai Yoke, nice embossing with silver too...great card.. and tag too