As I do not have accetate transparency, I used the normal OHP tranparency which works as well but the drying process took a long time so I used my heat embosser to speed up the process which caused another failure due to my impatient. So, I gave it a second attempt and it was a success that I was laughing with joy which drew the attention of my daughter! Oops!
Anyway, I first dry emboss the transparency which is rather difficult to see from the picture as it gives a reflection but I've taken 3 pictures with different background to give a better picture.
I embossed the music notes on a white cardstock and distress it with plum ink.
I'm pleased with my first attempt on a transparency that I tried a second one but this time it is a tag. I stamped the HA snowflakes with white frost and finished it off with a tiny little card which was stamped with the HA stripes. In order to give a clearer pictures, I've taken the tag on 2 different backgrounds to give a better view!