Wednesday, 1 December 2010

Trendy leather/ fabric postman bag



A close-up on the self design flower. 

The total length of the bag when stretched out and a look of the fabric. 

It has a zipped pocket.  The measurement of this bag is L=30cm; H=27cm, B=5cm and with an adjustable strap.

Woohoo!  A peep inside the bag!  It has a zipped pocket whereby you could store your valuables away safely and has an extra velcro pocket. 

A snapped button


I'm happy to share this piece of good news with all of you that finally I've managed to sew a leather/ fabric bag which I've always wanted to do for a long time!

As you can see, I've chosen a trendy colour instead the brown/ black colour which I find it to be more playful and trendy. Besides being the normal postman bag, I've also did a new tried out on the flower where I got my inspiration from my passion of cardmaking which gives a little bit more touch then a normal leather bag!

Naturally being a fabric freek how can I miss out the fabric part which soften the look of the leather as well.

If you are interested in this bag, please let me know.  

If you are not, I would be most happy to hear some comments from you.  Please leave your comment on this blog.

4 comments:

Sophia said...

Lai Yoke, the bag looks fabulous. I like your cards too. Good job!
Sophia

Miss V said...

Wow! This is cooool, you can compete with other bag designers!

Monika Reeck said...

great bag and great color Lai Yoke...

Heather Maria said...

Wow amazing bag, Lai-Yoke!