Wednesday, 30 March 2011

Week of Honouring at Joy

Based at Joy's Inspiring Challenge,  week of honouring  she has posted a challenge for her readers to do the same. There are so many people I get inspiration from, but today I've chosen a card from Lucy Abrams.  I love making cards which are simple and clean cut and here is what I've come up with.

I made this card for Gavin who is only 3 years old and is diagnosed with leukemia. You can find more information at Latrice Murphy.


Lucy Abrams' card


My take on the card

5 comments:

Barb said...

Oh, Lai-Yoke, this is such a fun and colorful take on Lucy's card! Love it!!

Rose said...

Soooo adorable!! Both yours and Lucy's card make me smile!

Lin said...

This will surely make Gavin smile, Lai-Yoke! And great inspiration, too!

Lucy Abrams said...

This is adorable Lai-Yoke. So happy to have inspired you in some way. I am sure Gavin will love the card.

Joy said...

Lai Yoke, this card made me smile so big, those monsters are truly adorable..thank you so much for participating in my first challenge, hugs!