Tuesday, 29 March 2011

Winner HA - 90 minutes Challenge


Yesterday over at Hero Arts, Sharon. D organised a 90 minutes scramble challenge.   When I checked on the website, I realised that 30 minutes has passed but when I saw the theme of the challenge was "window" I thought I should give it my first shot!

Yeah!  I managed to create a card within 30 minutes with my hands shaking.  I threw 3 cardstock away before I managed to get this simple card right!

Using the HA Antique Engraving, the butterflies were embossed in white on the blue vellum paper which I bought at a discount price.  The sentiment is from Great Flourishes which is stamped in the matching blue as well.  Both side borders are from Martha Stewart punch!

I had to re-take this photo shot today as the photo from yesterday was very dark.
Before the challenge was over, it was 2100 hours over here and I did not wait for the winner announcement as I knew that I never have such luck with random draw.  I needed the challenge for the kick of testing my stress level, planning, nervousness and patient. 

When I checked my email this morning, I saw my name as the winner!  Woopie!!  Here is what I will get from Sharon My Type and Hello Luscious Paper

6 comments:

Lin said...

I love this, Lai-Yoke! Everything works perfectly together.......the punched edges are perfect! Congratulations!!

joy said...

Congratulations, Lai-Yoke! This card is so very pretty and I love the butterflies. Yesterday's scramble was my first try and I hope to be able to play again.

Brenda said...

Congrats on your win yesterday lai-Yoke! I love your beautifully embossed butterflies!

ALessner said...

Congrats your card is just beautiful

Tiffany said...

Yay! Congrats to you! Love this so much, really pretty white and the delicate blue!

Anonymous said...

congrats!! super challenging!! and you won in hero arts' challenge? wow!