Monday, 21 March 2011

Shells Masculine card

Over at Hero Arts today, Tami made a masculine card.  It has been some week already since I made my last masculine card and thought that it's time to make a few more.  

This is a two-fold card.  Using one of my favourite's stamp, HA Antique Engraving, I masked the seashells several times and cut along the edges.  The french letter stamp is from My Paper World which is stamped with versamark diagonally on the outside and inside of the card.  The sentiment means Congratulations on your Birthday.

This card enters ABC challenge 





7 comments:

Barb said...

Fantastic tri-fold design, Lai-Yoke and beautiful shading! Love this!

Monika Reeck said...

love your idea Lai Yoke and great fold too...you are good with this stamp dear...really adorable manly card..hugs and miss you

Nancie Quah said...

Wow, great creations. Love it!

Nancy said...

Oh my, this is so wonderful! The design is simply amazing and your subtle color combo is so gorgeous. Such a perfect job of engineering went into this lovely tri-fold card!
blessings~

Brenda said...

Another beautiful card Lai-Yoke! Perfect masculine card and I just love those sea shells!

Lori said...

Very unique and beautiful. Love the tri fold cut out...just great. Thanks for joining us at ABC DT Challenge.

Karin (Peppermintpatty) said...

WOW!! What a beauty!!