Wednesday, 13 April 2011

Thank you - Sharon Dunn


All these beautiful goodies arrived last week which I won from the HA 90-minute Scramble which was hosted by our talented Sharon Dunn.  I was delighted to see that Sharon enclosed some twinery in the package which I would like to have but was unable to purchase them in The Netherlands. 

Combining the challenges from Lily Pads with the following Throw Down Colours,  Less is More with a one-layer card with sentiment and Moxie World with Food Wrap, Penny Black with Flowers, I've decided to make a Thank You card for Sharon!



Using the HA Everyday Saying, I stamped the sentiment several times with the required colours from Lily Pads and I've also punched several butterflies in the same colours. I added a small little circle in the middle of the butterfly to give a finishing touch!


I thought that since Sharon could purchase more varieties of stamping products in her area compared to here, I've decided to enclose some sweet dutch cookies "stroopwafel" for her. Using the PB Lace Edged heat embossed in white and distressed in several colours, I've made a wrapping for the stroopwafel. I hope she will enjoy the cookies.



21 comments:

Lynn said...

I love the rainbow of colours - your card and labels are a perfect match. The waffles look yummy! Lynn x

Chrissie said...

This is really pretty and those cookies look yummy!
Thanks so much for joining our challenge, we'd love to see you again next time!
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Kathyk said...

A lovely project

Kathyk

joy said...

Love your thank you card and the cookies look delish!

Cath said...

Hey Lai-Yoke! Thanks for linking this up to the Food Wraps Challenge in the Moxie Fab World in celebration of 350 Cards & Gifts Week! Good luck in the random drawing! :)

Heather Maria said...

What a wonderful selection of goodies from Sharon! You card is gorgeous! I love all the pretty butterflies and the colourful sentiments too! The stroopwafel look yummy and I love the fab tab you created for the packaging!

Lin said...

Congratulations, Lai-Yoke - Sharon sent you some very lovely things. And I LOVE your take on the colors at Lily Pad this week - sweet, sweet card! Thanks so much for playing with us!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I love your creations. The colored butterflies are so sweet, and I love the colors in the "Thanks You" sentiment stamp. I also love the distressing on the bag topper and the embossing. Fun and fabulous!

Susan said...

Super cute card...and the cookies look yummy!

Karen said...

Beautiful shaped card - love the rainbow sprinkle of butterflies!
Cheers, Karen
alteredscrapbookingdotcom

Viv said...

Love the card and oh those cookies look so yummy too :O) Viv xx

Mandi said...

Love your card, its super
Thanks for joining us
mandi
Less is More

Diane J said...

Pretty card and love the rainbow colours you have chosen xx

Lizy said...

Mmmm Stroopwafels...I regularly pick them up, or get them hand delivered from my friend Simone who lives near Utrecht. I love visiting her! I also love your peanut butter, Beemster chees and my son LOVES sprinkles!

Anyway, I think you card is really pretty...I love the colours and those butterflies are fab! :)
Lizy x

Jay Gee said...

Congrats on winning all those goodies! This project is lovely, I particularly like the packaging you made for the cookies.

Brenda said...

Love your Thank You card Lai-Yoke! Such pretty colours. Yummy waffles!

Aileen said...

Very pretty and colourful. x

dutchstamptramp said...

What a gorgeous fresh spring cards

Pauline said...

Gorgeous makes, and yummy treats!

Kathy said...

HI Zuid,
I love your work and what you have created. The package topper inking is perfection. Thanks for the inspiration. Thanks for playing along with the "Color Throw down Challenge” at Lily Pad. :)

Trinh said...

Such a pretty little set, Lai-Yoke! The cookies look so yummy too!