Friday, 27 May 2011

PB Shape Up (2nd posting of the day)

Over at Penny Black All Sorts is to create""shape-up".  Anything you like providing it's not square or rectangle, other than that whatever theme you like........providing of course your main image is a Penny Black stamp or Stickeroo.

I've came up with this scallop card. The middle panel is an accetate which is stamped with HA Manuscript Bg in White Staz On.  Behind the acetate and around the scallop, I distressed it in Dusty Concord and Peeled Paint.  The main images are from PB Lace Edged and HA Antique Engravings which are white embossed, applied stickles and pearl accents which also coloured in the matching copics.

This card also enters into the following challenge : Penny Black Saturday Challenge, All Sorts Challenge


8 comments:

Brenda said...

This is an absolutely stunning card which is a winner in my books! Love the colours, the shape and the beautiful images with that sparkliness! Stunning work Lai-Yoke! And thank you so much for th blog award! (I have been so bad at these, I have received a few and have not doen anything with them, I really need to be more organised about this!)

Elizabeth Allan said...

Beautiful Lai-Yoke. The white embossing against the soft blues and purples is stunning. Love the sparkle too!

Lisa said...

Lovely card! I just adore these colors and how you've put it all together :) It's a beauty :)
And you are too kind to give me that blog award! Thank you for making me smile- maybe this time I will actually post the 7 thingsabout myself- that will be hard tho!

Lin said...

The lace is so yummy all glittered up like that! LOVE it, and these 2 colors together are scrumptious! I'll be trying these.....

Emily Leiphart said...

Wow, how do you come up with such amazing card designs! This is gorgeous and I love it!

Violets Corner said...

This is a stunningly beautiful card, love colours and the glitter effect, well done!

Many thanks for sharing at Penny Black at Allsorts.

Hugs
Maarit

Mervi said...

How brilliant!, gorgeous card!

Thanks for sharing this with us at
Penny Black at Allsorts, welcome again
and good luck;-))m

Fleur said...

This is so beautiful & very elegant
Thanks again for joining our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
Hugz Fleur xXx