Wednesday, 29 June 2011

Lawnscaping Challenge #12 & Copic Creations


Last week, I just bought my first set of Lawn Fawn stamp and am happy with the quality of it.  The sketch for this week at Lawnscaping is


With the new critter stamp, I stamped the iglo on white cardstock and cut off the two upper parts of the iglo so that I could put our little penguin in the iglo.  This time I only paperpieced some pieces of the iglo to make a more dimensional look.  I colored the penguin with copics and paperpieced the nose too. 

The sentiment is also from Lawn Fawn Hello Friend which is stamped in jet black and I doodled along the edge of the tag which is also a challenge over at Copic Creations


6 comments:

Lisa said...

Love the piecing of the igloo for all that dimension! The dotted bg kind of reminds me of snow so it's perfect :) I love what few LF stamps I have as well- they are really nice!

Barb said...

So clever to cut off the top of the igloo, Lai-Yoke! Adorable card!

Laurel said...

Oh my! How brilliant to cut off the top of the igloo and put the cutie pie penguin in there! I love this.

Brenda said...

Love your doodling Lai-Yoke! Great piecing of the igloo!

Marie / Legojenta said...

Such great dimension of the penguin and igloo! TFS =)

Rose said...

Lai-Yoke, your doodled border adds a nice touch to this great card. So glad to see your entry at Copic Creations. ~ Rose