Wednesday, 29 June 2011

Copic Challenge #52

UPDATED : Winner of Top Three for CharismaCardz Challenge

This is my second posting for the day.

Two more hours before the end of the challenge at Copic Creations.  This card is inspired by the talented PB's DT : Peet and Cathy.

The cupcake is a freehand drawing by myself.  I doodled along the edge of the top of the cupcake and CB it.  Added a few stickles strawberries as the toppings whereby I made several tiny cuts to slot in the strawberries. 

I used PB Sealed with a Kiss which I colored with copics, paperpieced and added some stickles.  The bottom part of the cupcake is machine-stitched which is one of the challenge at Penny Black Saturday.

Lastly, this week's challenge at Penny Black Inc. is to decorate the inner card with a video tutorial by Cathy.  I used the PB Caravan  and Flower amongst Flowers for the inner card.  This card also enter to the following challenge : Charisma Cardz with Rasberry and Strawberry flavours, Moxie Fab World, Flutter by Wednesdays,







10 comments:

Elizabeth Allan said...

Lai-Yoke this is a sweet card. Love your paper piecing and wobble mechanism!! Good luck with your entry!

Cathy A said...

Lai-Yoke I feel so honoured that you have taken inspiration for this card from my video, you have done a brilliant job with such neat stitching on the outside and just adore your wobbly snail inside.

Lisa said...

This is totally adorable! I love how you've stuck the strawberries into the top of the cupcake :) The little moving snail on the inside is awesome! That was a lot of work!

Liz, said...

This is totally fabulous, love it.

Liz x

Brenda said...

Such a cute and cleverly designed card Lai-Yoke!

Miss V said...

I hope you'll win bcuz this is such an adorable card!

kath said...

such a sweet card...thank you for joining us at penny black saturday...hugs kath xxx

Rose said...

Whew! That's a lot of work, Lai-Yoke! You've made another fabulous card. So glad you shared this with us at Copic Creations. ~ Rose

Danni said...

How cute!!! and clever! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Cath said...

Hey Lai-Yoke! Thanks again for linking up to the Stamp It! Cards Week challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)