Wednesday, 8 June 2011

Papercrafts - Gallery Idols

Can't resist this cute little bones and I thought I should make a card with this. Over at Papercrafts Connection is to design a Congratulations Card and I thought I should use this cutie. 

This time I stamped the bones several times on a cornflakes box because the bones are so fragile and the bones needed a strong support! The bones are stamped in timber brown and applied glossy accents on them.  Thereafter cut and paste them along the edge of the card.  Stamped the dog on the tag and  used two different colour tones of the twine. This card also enters into the following challenge : Less is More, Pals Paper Arts


7 comments:

Sue said...

Oh such a cute little chappy. Love your design with the bones. Sue x

Anna Seniw said...

Love the bones! How cute......simple but fabulous!

Chrissie said...

This is a very cute card, I'm sure it would thrill any dog lover!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less is More"

Mandi said...

Super cute!

Thank you so much
Diva LIM mandi
Less is More

Elizabeth Allan said...

Those bones make such a cute border edge!

Susan said...

Cute, cute card! LOVE your blog header! Those flowers are gorgeous!
Susan@Keeping in Touch

Melanie C said...

Cute card - I love the bones. Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts.