Tuesday, 7 June 2011

Tools

I'm a bit late to make this card for my father's birthday which is at the end of this week - actually I'm not late in making but late in sending as he is in Malaysia.

Combining several challenges which prompt me to come up with this design are the sketch from Waltzingmouse, color challenge from Color Create Challenge, and Lawnscaping Challenge, and Wee Memories



The stamp is from Daisy Dandelion-Marshmallow does DIY.  The card is so simple that there is not much explanation required and I only wanted to say that I had fun putting the screw on the card!!

10 comments:

Laurel said...

This is adorable. Love your use of a real screw! Very clever. Thanks for joining us at Lawnscaping!!!!!!

Kelly said...

GREAT idea for father's day! love the real-life screw!!

Rosemary said...

what a neat father's day card, lai-yoke!!

Brenda said...

Perfectly masculine!

Emily Leiphart said...

Can a masculine card be cute! Absolutely! I love those little tools and the screw on the woodgrain panel is perfect. I love it!

Marie / Legojenta said...

So fun with the real screw on this card! TFS =)

Julia Aston said...

What a fun masculine card!

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

Very nice! Thanks for playing along with us at the Lawnscaping challenge!

Julie said...

Great male card!! Thanks for joining us at Colour Create this time around, good luck! Juliexx

Ayana Posadas said...

Love this! What a great design! SO clever.
I'm so glad you joined us at the Lawnscaping challenge. :)