Monday, 4 July 2011

School Holiday

Hi there!  School holiday has just started and the weather is improving as well with a high of 20 degrees celcius. 

Since the holiday has begun, I find it hard to concentrate to make any cards with the children around.  My daily routine is disrupted and everytime I cut, stamped and coloured so many pieces but it seems that the end product is not a card!

This Saturday, we will be driving to France and Spain for our summer break for two weeks and I hope that the temperature will not shoot up too high!

So instead of making cards, I ended up shooting photos of flowers in our garden and while snapping, I caught this beauty!  In case, you missed the last mail which I also caught a beauty, you can see it here.  I'm unable to provide you with the name of the flowers except the last one which is rose! 

I wish you a pleasant day and hopefully, I will be able to make at least a card this week before going off!











3 comments:

Trinh said...

Gorgeous flowers, Lai-Yoke! I hope you have a wonderful holiday with your family!

Lisa said...

Wow- what gorgeous flowers in your garden!! I hope you and your family have a fantastic vacation! It sounds wonderful :)
Can't wait to hear about it when you return!

Brenda said...

Thank you for sharing these beautiful pictures Lai-Yoke! I know, it's always more of a challenge to create when the entire family is home! Have a wonderful holiday (we hope to come to France and maybe Itally next year too - my brother still lives in the North of France).