Tuesday, 20 September 2011

Coffee Lover

When I saw this fabric, I knew I had to get it and am happy with what I did with it too.  I've decided to make a shopper bag.  
As I realised that international money transfer is getting very expensive, I've decided to trade this bag for some stamping products if you are interested. 

The measurements of the bag is as follows : W – 30cm; H – 33cm; D – 6cm and strap – 62cm. Please note that the opening of the bag is 22cm because of the slanted corners on both sides.

This bag has an off-white lining with a zipped pocket of 13cm and a velcro pocket of 16cm. It also comes with matching purse of about 12cm x 14cm without lining.

Please contact me if you have any question about this bag.  This bag fits in easily in a normal size envelope which does not cost too much on postage too!



3 comments:

Emily Leiphart said...

What a great bag, Lai Yoke!! I love it... thinking about what I could trade you for it. LOL

Elizabeth Allan said...

Your sewing skills are AMAZING! This rivals any store-bought item! It's BETTER!

onecraftymama said...

I could never use it for shopping! It would get dirty. I think it would make a perfect knitting/crochet bag too :)