Thursday, 8 September 2011

Lawnscaping Challenge #17





Embossing is the challenge for this week at Lawnscaping and at Wee Memories is to use sentiment as the focal point. Lots of CB involved on this card and layering too.  The holes on the main card is punched with a hole puncher. 

I love this sentiment as it serves it's purpose of the meaning especially I'm sending it to someone across the globe! The sentiment is embossed in glitter lilac powder which gives a nice effect on the card.  I can't really capture it on the camera but it does gives a little bit of rainbow shine effect too.  Since I'm not using any ribbons/ twine for this card, I thought I should give some matching embellishments as well.


7 comments:

Elizabeth Allan said...

Hello Lai-Yoke! Wow, all the embossed layers (dry and heat) are fabulous. The lilac embossing powder gives it a holographic effect - wonderful!

Brenda said...

I love how you did this card Lai-Yoke! The bling is perfect!

Danielle Therese Greenwood said...

What a cute and clever card, I love thats its not just a plain rectangle. Thanks so much for sharing this with Wee Memories!

Cathy Fong said...

great embossing card.and those blings gems perfect touch. Thanks so much for joining us at Wee memories :)

Lisa said...

I can see the rainbow effect this has and I LOVE that!! Really like the round design as well :)

Laurel said...

Aww, this is awesome. Love that you did a non-traditional shaped card too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!

Christiana said...

Love all the layers and dimension! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!