Monday, 5 September 2011

Thank You - Joy

This is my 2nd posting of the day!

Check out this month's challenge at Hero Arts.  I've chosen the color challenge and made a Thank You card for Joy who has so kindly to collect cards for Dawn who just had her operation.






This time I used HA Butterfly Field to make the small panel which is stamped in distress inks of  peel paint and dusty concord and cut into a smaller piece.  Put another tiny white frame around it followed by an olive panel which is torned on the edge.  The sentiment is from HA Everyday Saying. 

After finishing the card, I wonder if I met the colours requirement????


4 comments:

Brenda said...

Joy will love your beautiful card Lai-Yoke!

Sue said...

Hello Lai-Yoke
If you are allowed an accent colour you will probably not be kicked off! ha.(they can be a little strict)
It is an absolutely gorgeous card anyway, the purple adds a little drama, I just love it.
Smiles:)

Elizabeth Allan said...

Lai-Yoke your card is stunning! The small distressed panel with the colored band is very eye-catching!

onecraftymama said...

I love it, whether it meets the colour challenge or not. Purple & maroon are sort of close :)