Wednesday, 28 September 2011

Origami Dress

It has been such a long time since I made paper origami until there is a challenge from Incy Wincy Designs with the theme "Fold" and Wee Memories using pattern papers.  Instead of making foldings of the card, I decided to make origami. 

Because of the sizes of the dress especially the pair of shoes, it was not easy to make the intricate folds - I had to force the fold to make sure that they stay in shape!!  Since I used the Burberry papers I thought I should add a little bit of elegance to the dress and shoes with some pearls!!


4 comments:

joy said...

Beautiful! The only origami I know is for a kimono. This dress and shoes are fabulous!

onecraftymama said...

Lai-Yoke, this is simply lovely! Surely this will be one of the most unique entries for that challenge. Love the colours & pearls :)

Elizabeth Allan said...

Oh how cute Lai-Yoke!

Emily Leiphart said...

How cute and stylish! The paper looks like the Burberry fabric. ;D