Saturday, 24 September 2011

Thank You Emily

Received this sweet card from Emily L and some lovely twine too.  She is so generous to send me a wide variety of colours as she knows that I can't get them here!

When I first saw her card, I admired how she dress-up this doll with crepe paper which I would never have thought of doing it.  The next thing I caught myself lifting up her dress - now don't get me wrong but I was just curious of how she assembled the dress.   

Thank you, Emily for such a lovely gift!  For those of you who have not pop over to see her creativity, please do drop by here.   I've already used one of the twine on my card!


4 comments:

Brenda said...

Hi Lai-Yoke! What a sweet card! I love that image and how Emily gave her a dress and a hat! So glad she sent you some twine, what a pity that you are limited in what you can get there! (Am up early getting ready for my 10 mile run and received your sweet comment on my blog - thank you!)

Lisa said...

What a nice surprise Lai Yoke! I think you'll love that twine - And what an amazing card too! You're cracking me up talking of peeking under her dress LOL!
Have fun with your new goodies:)

Emily Leiphart said...

LOL, what a funny and sweet story. I hope you enjoy the twine, Lai Yoke! :D

Elizabeth Allan said...

What a fun gift to receive. The twine is very colorful and it will be fun to see all the different ways you use it Lai-Yoke.