Monday, 26 September 2011

Thank You Cheiron

Last month at Hero Arts Flickr Goup, Joy T. organised a RAK Swap (Random Act of Kindness) and my RAK partner was Cheiron B. 

I got so excited when the postman rang the doorbell and handed me a box.  Look at all the beautiful stuff that she sent to me and I must admit that there are certain things that I've not seen before eg. the washi tape. She even showed me how to use them.  Here is what I made from the washi tape. 

She made this card during her class with J.McGuire.  Love the stamp which she used on this card, the colour and the shimmery look.  Thank you, Cheiron!

6 comments:

joy said...

Hi, Lai-Yoke! Wow! A lot of fabulous goodies for you to play with! The card is gorgeous, too. My partner and I are mailing our to each other on October 1st.

Brenda said...

What a beautiful RAK Lai-Yoke! I am sure you are going to have fun using all your new goodies! THis was such an exciting idea! My partner and I will be receiving our RAKS this week! I can't wait!

Lisa said...

Lucky day indeed! Looks like some fab goodies :) Have fun!!

cheiron said...

Thank you for posting the pictures Lau-Yoke! I am so glad that you liked the RAK. I LOVE what you made with the washi tape...gorgeous!

Barb said...

Such fun getting mail like this! So generous of Cheiron! Have fun with all your new goodies, Lai-Yoke!

onecraftymama said...

How much fun!!! I would probably have squealed at the postman :)