Thursday, 27 October 2011

HA Sketch Challenge

Today's cards are going to be lots of glueing and glitters.  I've decided to choose two sketches today for the HA challenge.  Here is the first one.

Firstly, die-cut the nine windows and use stick clear tape over the windows so that the sticky surface faced upward.  On another piece of white cardstock, trace all the windows lightly with pencil so that you can stick the owls within the panels. Remove the pencil lines once you are happy with the look and stick the cardstock onto the window panel.  Now, you can sprinkle all the glitters on the sticky surface.

Love the frosted look of this card.

I'm also entering this card into the following challenges: Wee Memories, Stampendous Impressions




As for the second card, I used HA digital Gifts Galore and Four Santa's.  This is a pretty direct card to make but with lots of fussy cutting because of the gifts.



Here is a sunrise shot which I took this morning from our house.  (I had to take this shot as it's not so common to have such beautiful colours for sunrise over here).  Have a nice day!


7 comments:

Brenda said...

These look like winners to me Lai-Yoke! I love your frosty card, it really looks C-O-L-D!!!! And Iadore your acetate card so beautiful! Thanks for sharing that stunning photo! I miss the South African sky!

Rosemary said...

wow... your "frosted" window card is amazing, lai-yoke!! what a fantastic idea! your acetate card is equally fantastic!

Miss V said...

I hope you'll win! These cards looks stunning and beautiful!!! Wish they have this kinds of cards here...Too creative!

Sue said...

I saw the cards on Flickr so I popped over to take a better look, I did not realise the santa card was just Acetate. It looks great Lai-Yoke.
You must have had glitter everywhere after making these two!!!!!!
Smiles:)

AnnaBelle Stamps Blog said...

These are gorgeous, love all the glitter and sparkle!!
Andrea

Vera W. Yates (Ling) said...

What a neat card! Love all the glitters. Thank you for playing along with us at Wee Memories. :)

onecraftymama said...

I love both cards - but I must say my favourite is the one with all those topsy-turvy owls. So sweet & sparkly!