Friday, 28 October 2011

PB Sketch Challenge

It has been quite sometime ago since I made a card for Penny Black's challenge.  Love this week's sketch challenge.


Here is my take on the sketch.  As Christmas is almost around the corner (this is only applicable for crafters who make their own cards) I used a non-Christmas stamp, Laced Edge.  Love this frosty windows with the look of the laced edge on the background.  For more details on how to make this frosty look, please check here. 

 Warning : You might look "frosty" once your card is made!

This card also enters into the following challenge : Totally Paper Crafts, Wee Memories

Before signing off,  I just heard that there is a blog hop over at Paper Smooches. They have some cutie stamps which you might not want to miss!


6 comments:

cheiron said...

What a gorgeous frosty window card! I love all that sparkle.

Elizabeth Allan said...

Lai-Yoke these frosty windows are magnificent. A stunning effect!

Brenda said...

Love your frosty window card Lai-Yoke! Such a great design! (PS: Thank you so much for the lovely Halloween card and the yummy looking waffle! About to eat it for lunch with a cup of coffee!!!)

Laurel said...

I just love this! So sparkly and pretty!
Thanks so much for playing at Wee Memories.

onecraftymama said...

I love how Christmasy this looks! And I am definitely starting to feel the "OMG, Christmas is coming!" panic now!

Arlene said...

How innovative - love the technique. Gorgeous frosty look.