Friday, 14 October 2011

Surprised

Two of my blogland friends gave me a surprise by sending me a box of gifts all the way from Houston.  Feeling guilty but at the same time very happy to receive such wonderful gifts from these thoughtful friends are non other than Brenda and Lisa.  I've always envy both of them because not only do they share something in common which is stamping but most of all they are neighbours!!  How I wish I have a crafter who is living closeby! 

Thank you for taking so much effort and time to source for all the wonderful crafty things for me.

Here is the package from Lisa.  I’ve always wonder how does the MFT flowers die looks like and love the Lil’Inkers flowers which she made too.  Thank you also for the HA Stitched Frame and everything, Lisa!



I'm also so honoured to receive this Halloween Booklet made by herself.  Love everything about this booklet with so many fun characters, details and there is a hidden magnetic snap on the cover, if you want to see more, please drop by at her blogland.

 
Here is a card from Lisa


***************

Here is a package from Brenda.  I love the Bloom Builders from PTI, the butterflies which she made and the set of PTI Rose set. Thank you also for the Lawn Fawn Critters in the Forest and everything,Brenda!  Yeah! I'm one Lawn Fawn stamp richer!!

Most of all, I love the card which she made, love the copic coloring on the flowers with the white background and with the matching polka pp. I just love polka dots.  Do drop by at her blogland to be inspired by her creativity!


4 comments:

Brenda said...

It was such a pleasure Lai-Yoke! Lisa and I wished that we could have been a fly on the wall to see your face! Hugs! Brenda

Barb said...

Wow, so sweet of both Lisa and Brenda! Lucky you, Lai-Yoke! :)

Sue said...

Well what a lucky girl you are Lai-Yoke, but I am sure you have been a great friend to them also.
It is such a wonderful package of goodies you have received no doubt about it, I would have been excited opening up the package also. Gorgeous cards they made as well.
I hope you have a happy time creating with these elements and stamps.
Smiles:)

Emily Leiphart said...

Lucky you, Lai Yoke! I love Brenda and Lisa and it's no surprise that they sent you such lovely gifts!! I can't wait to see what you do with those goodies. :D