Friday, 25 November 2011

A Barbles Challenge

I got my card inspiration from this photo from Kinsale Creations.  She has a funny story of how about she got the name "Barbles", do pop by at her blog to read more.


For this card, I stamped HA manuscript with Staz On black on an acetate as I focused on the table run black damask.  As for the centre piece, I stamped damask on a green cardstock which highlights the green hydrangea on the table.  Instead of using green ribbon as in the picture, I chose for black to give an elegant look!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

More acetate! I LOVE this! So beautiful how you've stamped on it ! The green black combo is stunning and the flourish makes it so elegant :)

Barb said...

my word...this is stunning!!! i adore this card...the texture and pattern of the cardstock piece looks like fabric and that ribbon is so lush and beautiful! absolutely perfect cas design! thanks so much for playing along wiht my first barbles challenge!

onecraftymama said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Lai-Yoke! I envy your skills with acetate. The subtle stamping on it, with the damask taking the glory...oh so elegant!
Isn't this a great challenge? I'm coming up with so many ideas :)