Saturday, 26 November 2011

PB Simple Sketch

It has been a long time since I last posted my challenge with Penny Black.  This week is a sketch challenge.


For this card, I used PB Flower Amongst Flowers.  I stamped barn lipstick and spiced marmalade and spritzed with water to create a watercolor image.  To give a little lift, I also spritzed some glimmer mist on it.  This time, I wanted a different look of frame and decided to use round and oval.  The middle border is from Stampin Up punch which was layered three times to meet the sketch requirement.


3 comments:

Barb said...

Love the pink and orange combo and the pretty way you've framed the flowers, Lai-Yoke! :)

onecraftymama said...

I love the layered sentiment, and the colours, and the embossing...such a cheerful card!

Brenda said...

Firstly I love the color combo and secondly I adore the idea of the oval layered with the circle! Stunning design!