Thursday, 17 November 2011

Christmas Tag

Today is the last day of submission at Hero Arts contest of the month.  Here is the theme :


I have not made any cards with silver yet for a while and decided to make a tag.  The stampes are from HA Snowflakes and Greatest Gifts which are heat embossed in silver.  I also added some blings on the snowflakes randomly and glitters around the sentiment.

I'm entering this tag into the following challenges : Dutch Dare



Thank you for dropping by and I will leave you with this lightly frozen scene from yesterday!

7 comments:

onecraftymama said...

Your tag is gorgeous - silver on white is one my favourite Christmas colour combinations :)
As for the photo of the ice - wow! So crisp, and I can practically smell the cold air! (Of course, by tonight we'll have some snow flurries, so I could probably smell it if I put my head out the window too...lol)

Barb said...

Love this gorgeous tag, Lai-Yoke! We were really cold this morning too! Here comes winter. . . .

Lisa said...

So very elegant- I absolutely love the silver embossing!! (I'm off to buy some silver powder for myself today!)

Elizabeth Allan said...

Lai-Yoke the silver embossing and sparkly gems give this tag a beautiful elegance!

Brenda said...

That silver embossing on white is just so beautiful Lai-Yoke! Hey, I loved the beautiful surprise package you sent me you naughty girl! Love, love that handbag and gorgeous smelly sachet! And thank you for the beautiful stamp which I am going to try and use this week! You are uber sweet! Brrrr, it look scold out there!

Kary said...

Hi Lai-Yoke, your card is gorgeous!! Beautiful details and love the embossing. Wow frozen lake? That's cold. So glad to know you are from Msia. It's kinda tickles me cos I used to work in Amsterdam some years back - loved it there. SO happy to meet you online!{{hugs}}

Céline said...

Mooie kaart!! Prachtig gedaan met die geëmboste sneeuwvlokken! Dank je wel voor het meedoen aan Dutch Dare Card Challenges!!