Tuesday, 20 December 2011

HA Cling Take 'n Make

EDITED : Top 10 at Allsorts Challenge

*********

I think this is my last Christmas card of the year and I am so glad that I can put all my christmas stamps away now.

Using HA Happy Holiday Trees, I colored with the trees in blue and brown and spritz with water.  Stamped it onto watercolor paper and wait till it's dry before heat embossing it with clear powder.  Some glitters are applied randomly around the trees which is not very visible on the pic.  The border punch is from MS.

I am entering this card into the following challenge : Ellen Hutson Take 'n Make with Hero Arts, All Sorts Challenge, DYSU, Wee Memories


9 comments:

brenda said...

Another beautiful card Lai Yoke, the two tone colour combo with the touch of glitter works so well.

Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts and have a lovely Christmas.

B x

Fleur said...

A beautiful card, those trees look stunning
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
Hugz Fleur xXx

Lin said...

I love this beautiful color combination, Lai-Yoke! That stamp is a real beauty, shows off the grace of the trees, and you've used it to perfection!

Annette said...

so beautiful...I love how you use this stamp...I love it

onecraftymama said...

Once again I love those coloured bells - and such a pretty Christmas card! Nice to end with such a beautiful creation :) I don't think I'll end up putting away my Christmas stamps yet - probably I'll still be finding some in strange places in March!

Trinh said...

So pretty, Lai-Yoke! Love what you are doing with these colors, especially my gorgeous Christmas card! Thank you so much and hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

Lisa said...

Your trees are beautiful Lai-Yoke. Lovely card!

Giovana said...

This is beautiful!!! Thanks so much for playing along the Wee Memories Challenge!

Jo Channon said...

Really loving this design Lai-Yoke. The colours really suit it too. Thank you for taking part in the ALLSORTS Challenge and I hope that you enjoyed a lovely Christmas Good Luck Jo x