Wednesday, 21 December 2011

Paper Smooches 15-28 Dec

I had to make another christmas card and I remembered saying that I have put away my christmas stamps already.  However, this card is made without christmas stamp but from Birthday Buddies and Wake Up from Paper Smooches.

This will be my last mail of the year as I am going back to my hometown to see my families and friends whom I have not seen since last December.  I have not started packing for my trip which we are due to depart on Friday noon. 

Taking this opportunity, I would like to wish all of you a
Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and more crafting in 2012!



I have dressed little guy into a Santa or Reindeer?  Not too sure anymore but I love it.  Those antlers are stamped three times with the individual "hand" to create the shape of antlers and paperpieced.


11 comments:

Annette said...

hehe this totally cracks me up...he is so adorable...Very creative...Love it.

Lin said...

SO CLEVER, Lai-Yoke!! Love this cute little guy!

Lisa said...

OK- this totally had me giggling! I can't believe how clever you are using the arms for the antlers!
Now that's thinking out of the box :)

Lisa (lisascraps) said...

So cute ~ I love how you stamped the hands multiple times to make the shape of antlers.
Cheers!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Lai-Yoke you make me LAUGH! Love that fluffy Santa beard. Wishing you holidays filled with love, peace and happiness. Merry Christmas.

Emily Leiphart said...

LOL, I think it looks more like he's waving happy holidays to all of us! I love that fluffy beard, too. Thanks so much for playing along in the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge! And I hope you have a WONDERFUL trip back to Malaysia for the holidays. Be safe and enjoy it!

onecraftymama said...

I love the idea of hands for antlers, Lai-Yoke, that's so clever!!! And the fluffy beard...lol!
Have a wonderful trip home, and a very Merry Christmas! See you in the new year :)

Linda Beeson said...

Ohhhhh my goodness! What a cutie and a great use of the SPARKS challenge.

Cat's sCrap said...

Hi Lai-yoke,

I like your cards, your style and your humor ! It is a delight for eyes ! I am never disappointed !

I wish you a merry Christmas !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Marie / Legojenta said...

So cute! So fun how you created the beard =) Thank you so much for playing along in this SPARKS challenge!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

GET OUT! I loooooooooooove this little beaver Santa reindeer! LOOOOOOVE the fuzz under his nose! SO SO SO CUTE:) THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge:)