Wednesday, 28 March 2012

Jam Pot

Today, I have a jam pot card to share with you.  Combining the challenges from Moxie Fab World on "Don't Throw Away It Challenge" and at All Sorts Challenge on "Recipe". 

Cut out the jam template and dry embossed.  I don't usually use patterned paper but today I am using two different designs on this project which to my surprise it matches rather well!  The pot's "lid" is made from tissue paper which lightly distressed with worn lipstick at the edge and I believe this would comply into the category of "Don't Throw It Away".  The sentiment is from HA Frame Messages. 

Thank you for dropping by and have a nice day!


14 comments:

Annette said...

such a fabulous shape and fun design...I love the paper you used and the embossed background...the added button, flower and twine is a perfect add....love this..

Lin said...

I love your jam pot, Lai-Yoke! The pinks are so cheery and your lid adds such a fun girly touch! Well done!

Barb said...

Oh, this is just delightful, Lai-Yoke! What an adorable card!

Greta said...

So clever & cute! Love this, Lai-Yoke!

brenda said...

What a great idea and take on our theme Lai-Yoke and so pretty as well.

Thanks so much for joining in at Allsorts this week and good luck.

B x

Emily Leiphart said...

This is darling, Lai Yoke! I'm just about to have jam on my toast for breakfast. I love these colours and the way you embellished the jar. So pretty!

Cat's sCrap said...

What a creativity !
Fabulous realization !
I liikkkeeeee !!!!
Bravo !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Brenda said...

That is so soft and pretty Lai-Yoke! Love that fun shape!

Debs said...

Fab take on our theme at Allsorts this week.
Thanks for sharing it with us.
Good luck.
Debs xx

onecraftymama said...

Simply beautiful, Lai-Yoke! Love the twine & button, and all the fabulous details - what a unique card :)

Elizabeth Allan said...

These lovely pinks make me think of a strawberry jam pot Lai-Yoke! Very cute!

Greta said...

Hi Lai-Yoke--I'm back to let you know I nominated you for a Liebster award & the details are here http://ggnursecreations.blogspot.com/2012/03/saturday-surprises.html
It is only for those of us with less than 200 followers & you were one of the first people that came to mind. Hugs, Greta

pinky said...

What a sweet gorgeous card, love all that PINK!!

Cath said...

Hey Lai-Yoke! Thanks again for linking up to the Don't Throw It Away Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)