Friday, 6 April 2012

Tuesday Trigger - Sweet Surprise

This week's challenge at Tuesday Trigger


Looking closely at the white lacey background, I thought using the HA Large Fabric would fit into the lacey part which is white embossed.  The sentiment is from PB which is also embossed.  This card also enters into the following challenge A Blog Named Hero, The Pink Elephant


My in-laws are coming over for Easter dinner and I need to prepare dinner for 12 people - should I prepare western or asian food? I think I will go for western.   How about you, are planning anything for the Easter?

Here are the tulips which have bloomed in my garden.  Thank you for dropping by and wishing you a great Easter weekend!






I had to share this with you as this big grey bird is always visiting our pond and eat our fishes!  This is very rare that I could catch a shot of it!


14 comments:

Elizabeth Allan said...

The elegance of the stamping paired with the fabulous bow create a grand design! Happy Easter Lai-Yoke... thanks for sharing the wonderful pictures!

Cat's sCrap said...

Hi Lai-Yoke,

Fa-bu-lous card !!! Simple and clean style as I like ! Bravo !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Miss V said...

Ohw my that bird is soooooo beautiful!!! But at the same time wicked for eating ur fishes... :-) can't wait to see the tulips... (please stay alive)

Teresa Zuehls said...

Gorgeous card and take on the TT! I love how simple but elegant it looks. Enjoyed the pictures of your spring flowers. Have a wonderful Easter weenend.

Annette said...

aww your tulips are so gorgeous...Love your card...great take on the trigger...love that ribbon

joy said...

Hi, Lai-Yoke!

Your card is so striking in its simplicity. I love it!

Thank you for sharing the photos of those gorgeous tulips!! They are just so beautiful. And, the picture of the bird (heron??) is fantastic.

Happy Easter to you. Enjoy your family dinner.

Linda said...

such a pretty card! Love these challenges and hopping around to see everyone's takes. Beautiful spring pics too!

Greta said...

I totally love your take on the inspiration photo--terrific card! Your tulips are so lovely. We have Great Blue Herons here & they're one of my favorite birds, but I don't have a fish pond! Happy Easter to you & your family, Lai-Yoke.

onecraftymama said...

Uh-oh, the bird must think you have a buffet set up for him. He looks like a shady character! lol
Love your simply gorgeous card - the ribbon & embossed detail are perfect!
My vote for dinner? If you are cooking, you get to choose what you make :) Happy Easter, Lai-Yoke!

Mary Dawn said...

so simple and elegant! thanks for playing along with our first challenge!

Chari Moss said...

what an elegant card, thanks so much for sharing

Brenda said...

Love that embossed background with the perfect ribbon! Thanks for sharing your lovely pictures and I absolutely love the Heron in your garden, just sorry he is eating all the fish!

Emily Leiphart said...

I love your CAS card! The embossing makes the card. Your tulips are gorgeous and wow, what a stunning garden you have. No wonder those herons love to visit!

Cath said...

Hey Lai-Yoke! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)