Thursday, 14 June 2012

Flourishes & CR84FN #56

Good Morning everyone!  Guess some of you have already heard of the result of yesterday's match between the Dutch and the German team - they lost to German by 1-2!!  Very very dissappointing indeed and I heard that they did not play well enough (I did not watch the game). 

Today's card is a one layer card which I made for the challenges for Less Is More, CR84FN, Hero Arts and Flourishes challenges.  The flourishes are from HA Die Cut Stamp Floral, the butterfly is from one of my favourite HA Antique Engravings and the sentiment is from HA Frames and Messages.  The butterfly is colored with copics and color pencils as I only have a limited number of copics and finished it off with glossy accent.  I am happy with the end result of these mixtures.



17 comments:

Chrissie said...

This is very pretty Lai Yoke, but sadly it's NOT a ONE LAYER CARD, which is our challenge this week at "Less is More".
Do join us again!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

onecraftymama said...

I love the butterfly in grey & yellow! Gorgeous :)

Lin said...

LOVE your card, Lai-Yoke - you should also enter it into this challenge:
http://flourishes.org/2012/06/get-ready-for-a-noon-time-challenge/, it fits perfectly with your popped up flourishes! You don't have to use their stamps, and it's a random draw, and you win 3 free sets!

Barb said...

I love the way you used that little flourish, Lai-Yoke! Beautiful card! :)

Lisa said...

I really LOVE this color combo- grey and yellow! It's very elegant Lai Yoke!

brenda said...

I watched the game Lai-Yoke (I'm a real freak footie saddo), I think it was more that Germans had a few lucky moments.

I am loving this card, I am rather into yellow and black/grey lately, it's a very bold yet fresh colour combo.

B x

Annette said...

oh wow this is so pretty....love the yellow on the grey...

Sue said...

The Yellow in this Palette is a ray of sunshine and sets the whole card alight, It looks fresh and clean, and makes for a very beautiful card.
Smiles:)
Sue

Mona L. Pendleton said...

WOW! Such a beautiful clean looking card! That butterfly is gorgeous! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

Greta said...

Love that color combo & this is such a pretty card, Lai-Yoke!

Cat's sCrap said...

Absolutely fabulous ! Sensible choice of colours. Simple and clean as I like ! Bravo !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Elizabeth Allan said...

Stunning! Gorgeous flourish patterns across the card!

Pauline said...

This is just lovely, these flourishes and butterfly are gorgeous.
Thanks for joining us at CR84Fn this week!

Christiana said...

This is LOVELY! Beautiful color palette. Gray and yellow is my favorite combo.

Deborah Frings said...

Beautifully clean and simple - this is stunning! I really like the flourishes and sweet butterfly. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!

PS - I hope your team has a better day today!

Sue Lelli said...

Lai-Yoke, LOVE this GORGEOUS card with the FAB butterfly! Super design! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

Lisa said...

I love your two colors on the pretty flourishes, lovely card Lai-Yoke!!