Wednesday, 19 September 2012

PS Cool Shades 17-23 Sep

It's cool shades time over at Paper Smooches Sparks and embossing at Simon Says Stamps.
 
 
Have you seen pink and yellow clouds before?  Neither have I. I thought it would uplift my mood a little as the weather has been so gloomy with heavy downpour and hails.
 
The clouds are heat embossed, cut and a sentiment is added on the cloud.  The images are all heat embossed and coloured with distress inks as my copic skills is hopeless.  I noticed that I can control my skills better with distress inks.
 

 
Thanks for dropping by and hope your weather is better than mine!

13 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Such sweet and yummy colors! You really nailed the challenge, Lai-Yoke! Love the composition and embossed background!

Annette said...

aww how totally adorable...love the little scene you created...so fun

Annette said...

aww how totally adorable...love the little scene you created...so fun

Lin said...

What a wonderful card, Lai-Yoke! You know how I love my pastels :)

Barb said...

So cute, Lai-Yoke! Love the sweet images and colors!

Greta said...

Cute, cute! I don't want to make you feel bad, but we're having absolutely perfect weather! Of course, it won't last & soon it will be raining here, too.

brenda said...

As always Lai-Yoke, your take on the theme is so inspirational.

B x

Chris D. said...

OMGee! Your card is brilliant! Look at those wiggle eyes on the snail!! Too stinkin' adorable!

Martha said...

Lai-Yoke, this is SO adorably sweet! I love the texture and the sweet images. Darling card!

Colleen Dietrich said...

How cute is this? They're watching a cooking show! LOL Perfectly adorable.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I looove that you made yellow and pink clouds! FUN!!! LOVE your texture and images!! Fab take on the color story:) THANKS for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!!

onecraftymama said...

The googly-eyed snail is making me smile - love him! I imagine it's frustrating to try Copics only to not feel like you can do it...I think that's why I've not bought any yet! I feel 'safer' with my distress inks too!
I love the embossing folder you used here, and the super fun scene :)

Monika Reeck said...

aaaach too cute dear your scene...love the pink clouds cute cute....I will be busy cause my Finals test will be on november if I never come and comment your lovely card means I learn , belajar every day :) miss you Lai Yoke...