Friday, 5 October 2012

HA October Challenge - Christmas cards

Hi Everyone,  hope the weather is treating you well as we are still having storms and rains nothing but rains.  Autumn has definitely arrives over here.  We are having our autumn break soon and I can't wait to run to the tropics - yeah!  We are going home (at least it's my hometown) and looking forward to the trip.

My first set of Christmas cards of the year and I can't believe it that it's only two months away.
I've always admired cards made by using wreath stamp.  Stretching my non-Christmas stamp, I used HA Die Cut and Stamps Floral to create a festive card.   I love how it turned out and decided to make three different colour themes.

This set enters into the following challenge :  Hero Arts

Thanks for dropping by and have a lovely weekend!




8 comments:

Elizabeth Allan said...

A trio of stunning cards! Wonderful use of everyday stamp designs to create one-of-a-kind holiday greetings!

Lin said...

So beautiful, Lai-Yoke! You know how much I love pastels - these are wonderful!

brenda said...

It does seem to be creeping upon is very quickly doesn't it Lai-Yoke and like you I need to get making my cards. I really like the elegance of your three cards.

We too are having rain and storm and quite cold as well.

B x

Barb said...

Such a beautiful set, Lai-Yoke! LOVE!!

onecraftymama said...

Fabulous! Normally you see trying to use Christmas ones for other occasions - I never thought of going the other way! I love the sentiments, and the green bow is my favourite :) Love that colour!

Monika Reeck said...

ooh dear you are so dilligent cutting the flowers for this card looks adorable ..lovely set...Can I get one please :) love the sparkle on the flowers too....hugs (maybe see you on my blog dear :) )

Cat's sCrap said...

What a fabulous work ! Magnificent flowers. Simple and clean as I like ! Bravo !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Hilde van Rijnsoever said...

Mooie kaarten Lai Yoke, leuk om op die manier kerstkaarten te maken. Ik wens je een hele fijne tijd bij je familie in de herfstvakantie! Geniet met elkaar!