Tuesday, 6 November 2012

HA Bring on the Bling Challenge

"Bring on the Bling" is this month's challenge over at Hero Arts.  I decided to make a set of card using my new stamp.... hmm - there seems to be no name for this stamp???  It's quite unusual that HA does not has a name for a stamp...perhaps a manufacturer's mistake?  Anyway, I love to use the non-traditional colours for this set.  

Some of the cards are heat embossed as I used the versa fine inks and used the matching colours for the frames as well.  I love the new ink from HA Raspberry too.  Added some blings blings on the trees and glitters on the snow as well. With all the colourful die cuts, I would like to enter this card into A Blog Named HeroThe Ribbon Girls,

Thank you for your sweet comments.







14 comments:

Timeless Twine said...

Beautiful cards!!!! I love sparkly things =D

Cat's sCrap said...

What a work ! Absolutely fabulous ! Same but different, I like this idea ! Bravo ! It 's very successful !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Sue McRae said...

Love your colourful and happy set of cards!

Sue said...

Hello Lai-Yoke
What gorgeous colours and design. These cards would make a beautiful gift. Perhaps the name of the stamp should be- A winter snow scene, as that is exactly what you have portrayed.
Smiles:)
Sue

Barb said...

Beautiful set, Lai-Yoke! Love these wonderful colors and the pretty gems!

Jessi Fogan said...

Oh, I love the different colours! And the fun frames around each - love that shape. THe embossing is simply gorgeous for this stamp, and sparkle! I love sparkle :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH! These are beautiful! I loooooooove the bold colors and the gems as ornaments! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog:) I'm sorry to say that I never received a card from you. :( I'll check in the back of the mailbox today (just in case!!!). THANK YOU for sending me a card! I'm sad I didn't get to see it, but I'm sure it was AMAZING!!! HUGS:) <3

Brenda said...

Such a beautiful set Lai-Yoke! Love the colours and that stamp is so gorgeous!

Phyllis Strickland said...

These cards are stunning!!

Greta said...

One of my all-time favorite sets, Lai-Yoke! I just pinned it!

Hilde van Rijnsoever said...

Super mooie set! Leuk met al die verschillende kleuren!

joy said...

Just beautiful, Lai-Yoke! Love that you used these beautiful colors and the die cut is perfect for your design.

Believe it or not, my daughter and I just spent a couple of days making various Christmas cards, and this stamp was used for one of our designs. Hopefully, I will have time to share it on my blog soon; still busy making more cards!

Lisa said...

I don't know the name of this stamp either, Lai-Yoke, but it's beautiful and so is what you did with it! What a goreous set for the challenge :) I smell a winner here!! xx

Cris said...

Wow! Your card sets are gorgeous! And I love the colors you used! Thanks for playing along at A Blog Named Hero!