Thursday, 29 November 2012

HA Colour Challenge Nov 2012

I am giving a try to use the colour challenge at Hero Arts.  The requirement is to create a project using 3-5 colours from the below palette.  Today, I have two cards to share with you.



I am using the HA Starburst stamp to create this festive card.  The sentiment is from the HA Holiday Brackets but as you could see that there is no more brackets as I cut them out. The base panel is double embossed frame to give a lift to the card.



Just when I wanted to upload my second card, I received a message from blogger that I ran out of space already - GRRRRRRR!  I deleted about 10 old postings hoping that it will help but no!  Ok, I'm going upload them in Flickr!!





11 comments:

Lin said...

Love your idea to use these colors, Lai-Yoke! Makes a lovely card!

Annette said...

wow wee this is amazing... I LOVE how you used this stamp.. gorgeous color combo and the added pearls are perfect...

Cat's sCrap said...

Fabulous ! I like !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

joy said...

Very festive looking card, Lai-Yoke! Sorry you are having such trouble uploading your photos.

Sue said...

Hello Lai-Yoke
What a very very pretty card,the colours and image create a feeling of excitement.
Smiles:)
Sue

Miriam Prantner said...

This is really pretty! I love how bold and bright it is!

Greta said...

Fantastic card, Lai-Yoke! Love the double embossed card front--I've got to practice doing that. Great idea removing the brackets in my opinion.

Jessi Fogan said...

GRRR! That IS annoying!
I love how you've trimmed your stamp - it took me a long time to cut apart clear stamps & now I do it all the time. So much versatility!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Lai-Yoke, this is neat! Love those starbursts for Christmas. And you know me, loving pearls as I do...I think they make a perfect touch.

Kim said...

This just so fun. I love that stamps and the pearls in the center, what an amazing little touch.

Elizabeth Allan said...

Lai-Yoke the depth in this design is fabulous with your gorgeous color combination!