Saturday, 10 November 2012

PS Trend Watch Challenge - Nov 5

Happy Saturday!  On contrary to last week's PS card, this week I decided to make a card which you could almost say that I copied it from this picture.


Pretty direct card to make but the only messy part was the heat embossing on the black cardstock. I combined several PS sets to make the blackboard.   I don't know why I added the clouds and as for the firewoods, I used toothpicks for my card.  You still have a day to make card to submit to Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge.

Have a lovely weekend!


11 comments:

Cat's sCrap said...

Very original. I like the graphic part and the piece of bicycle. Good work ! Bravo !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Elizabeth Allan said...

Lai-Yoke your blackboard card is fantastic. It was fun to see how you took a photo for inspiration and translated it into this stamping design!

Kailash said...

Lai-Yoke, this card is so cute!! You were thinking just like me to basically copy the picture. I think it turned out great. Love the sentiments. Good luck😊

Brenda said...

Superbly done Lai-Yoke! I love your "chalk-board"!

Lori said...

Your blackboard panel is fabulous! Thanks for joining us for this week's Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge.

Annette said...

Lai Yoke this is AMAZING..you are so inspiring...LOVE your take on these challenge.. FOR SURE A WINNER.

Nancy said...

So creative Lai-Yoke! Your chalkboard turned out great!

Greta said...

Clever & cute, Lai-Yoke!

Kim said...

Just too cute...

Jessi Fogan said...

Toothpicks! Genius! Love the little bike poking in from the side :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SOOOO cute! I love the clouds and that little bike! FUN take on the typography image! THANKS for playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS Nov. Trend Watch challenge!!!