Thursday, 10 January 2013

CARDS Blog Challenge Jan2013

Hmm... love this colour challenge from CARDs Blog for this month.  My new ink, Archival Aqua Marine just arrived on time to make this card.  Love the background stamp from Studio Calico My Happy which is stamped with aqua marine and smokey grey.


The flowers are from HA Stamp and Die Cut Thinking of You which are stamped with aqua marine, smokey grey and spanish moss.  The sentiment is from Stampendous which is also stamped in spanish moss and heat embossed in clear.  A small piece of white panel is cut and adhered to the background panel and decorated with all the diecuts.  





This card is also entering into this month's challenge Hero Arts and A Blog Named Hero

9 comments:

Cat's sCrap said...

I like ! As usual. Simplicity. Sensible choice of colours. Wonderful composition. I'm fan !!!

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

joy said...

LOVE this adorable card! Great design and I really like the sentiment, too.

Barb said...

What a beautiful card, Lai-Yoke! LOVE the way you used those pretty colors!

Lin said...

WOW, do I love your card! You've really made these colors shine!

Annette said...

this is awesome.. I love it.. Great sentiment..totally gave me a smile..

Brenda said...

I love that Aqua Marine ink and that stunning sentiment Lai-Yoke! Just beautifully done!

Leni said...

Very beautiful colorcombination!

Greta said...

Oh my goodness--this is beautiful, Lai-Yoke! LOVE this card!

Jessi Fogan said...

LOVE this! The background is so fun, and that sentiment is fabulous :) Love the layered ribbon too!