Monday, 25 March 2013

10 Minute Craft Dash #14


Could make a card within 10 minutes?  Here is a challenge over at Pretty Pink Posh.  Hmm.... I managed but without stamping as I also would like to enter this card to CAS-ual Fridays and The Pink Elephant Challenge.

Very simple CAS card just by using die cut and buttons.  In total, I spent about 6 minutes making this card and in fact more time was spent on putting the dimensional stickers on the cardstock - LOL!


The sun is shinning over here but the weather is very deceiving as the windchill is still very very cold and I would say it's still about -10 degrees celcius. 
Spring! Spring! Please come and visit us soon..... I am very very cold! (suffering from cold hallucination)

Thank you for dropping by!




14 comments:

brenda said...

I'm with you there Lai-Yoke, we NEED spring and some warmth.

Your card is sheer elegance.

B x

Annette said...

LOVE this card...those flowers are amazing and love the added buttons..very cool..

Monika Reeck said...

aayy cuute Flowers dear....cute buttons too love the green one so cuteee....CUTE card Lai Yoke...how are you dear....big hugs

fun stamping said...

Great card - love those flower buttons

Sylvia Blum said...

Beutiful card and perfectly CAS! I like the die cut flowers and all the white with the hint of color from the buttons and the touch of twine for a little extra!
Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!
Sylvia xx

Lyndal said...

Love your pretty buttoned flowers Lai Yoke :)
SO glad you joined in the fun with the 10 Minute Card Dash, hope to see you again soon!

cassie said...

wow! I love this CAS card!
Thanks for playing along with us over at the 10 Minute Craft Dash. I hope you'll join us again soon!

Paulina said...

This card turned out so adorable! You did an amazing job bringing together the CAS-ual Fridays challenge with my challenge! The white space with the pops of color from the buttons is lovely!

Thank you so much for playing along in the 10 Minute Craft Dash. I hope you can join along in the fun soon!

lostinpaper said...

Wonderful idea and so perfectly put together!

Kanan Pandya said...

Love this one,Lai-Yoke. Love the flowers and buttons on it, very pretty design and colors. :-)

Jessi Fogan said...

Brrr...I'm shivering with you :) Come on, Spring! I love this layout - and what a clever way to go not using any stamps :)

Greta said...

Oh dear, I missed this one & it's one of my favorites! Fabulous design!

Kelly Griglione said...

Such a pretty CAS card! Love the glossy flower : ) So glad you joined the CASual Fridays Challenge!

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Lovely CAS card! Thanks so much for playing along with The Pink Elephant!