Wednesday, 10 April 2013

Lawnscaping Challenge #55

Hello Wednesday!  So happy that the cold is slowly moving away and the warmer weather is visiting us.

Last weekend, DH and me cycled a total of 60km.  On Saturday, we cycled 28km thru the dunes with beautiful landscape but the weather was still cold.  On Sunday, we cycled 32km towards the lake area with 2 stopover.  Well, the intention was to loose some weight but the kids had to laugh at us as we had McDonald for lunch and ice-cream on the second break.  It was a long trip but we enjoyed ourselves very much and we told the kids that they will be tagging along with us on our next 32km trip!

Enough of the cycling trip. I have another card to be posted into Lawnscaping Challenge which is ending in 14 hrs' time.  The theme is still embossing and I have chosen to use both the heat and dry embossing.  The owl is from Lawn Fawn Critters in the Forest set which is paperpieced, heat embossed and coloured with copics.  For this card, I used 3 different embossing folders and the punch is from MS.



Hope you have a good day!

5 comments:

Annette said...

aww this is the sweetest.. i love the baby blue really does make for a sweet card.. love the embossed owl and the big eyes.. so cute..

Greta said...

I just love this card! Would be a great baby card, I think. Good job with the cycling--ice cream is always needed OK to me--LOL!

Kailash said...

Oh Lai-Yoke, your card is so elegant in the baby blue!!
Love your cycling trip story, I'm sure the ice-cream tasted real nice after all that strenuous "losing weight" exercising!!

Kanan Pandya said...

So cute card, Lai-Yoke. Love that cute owl with those eyes,pretty colors. It must be so much fun to have ice-cream after cycling. :-)

Jessi Fogan said...

Totally adorable card!
I have to laugh about the cycling...because yep, I would also be stopping for a cheeseburger, lol!