Sunday, 7 April 2013

Stamping Sue's Sramble #57

Yesterday, Stamping Sue organised HA Sramble over at Hero Arts Flickr.  Her theme was to make a card of all white card or a white, black, grey and/ or silver card.  I have chosen for black and white as I am more comfortable with this colour scheme.

The flowers are from HA Antique Flowers Engraving set which has been masked, heat embossed and paperpieced.  I was pretty impressed with the result given the time frame of within 1.30 hours to complete the task which I took an hour including uploading into flickr.

The only setback which I encountered yesterday was my computer decided to crash the moment I wanted to upload my photo!  Got panic but luckily I still had half an hour to spare!!  I am also entering this card into Simon Says Stamp Challenge.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend!



6 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

ACK! Glad the computer came back in time! I can imagine the noise you made :)
This card is absolutely stunning - the black & white are so perfect for this flower image!
And, finally, I have a blog award for you! It's here:
http://onecraftymama-onecraftymama.blogspot.ca/2013/04/liebster-award-blushes.html

Lisa said...

Beautiful Lai-Yoke :) I think you did a great job with this scramble card! The flowers and design are very striking in b/w!

Martha said...

Lai-Yoke, I loved seeing this beautiful card yesterday! The black just pops against the white. Great job!

cheiron said...

Gorgeous Lai-Yoke and I just love the elegant black and white. Thank you for playing along with the HAPPY BIRTHDAY Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

Cat's sCrap said...

Black and white ! I like ! Very elegant and very classy. Everything in simplicity. Bravo !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Greta said...

Your card is so beautiful, Lai-Yoke! Wonderful work for the scramble!