Thursday, 23 May 2013

May Avery Elle Challenge

Inspirational photo challenge over at Avery Elle.


I am inspired by all the different tones of blue from this photo and I relate water to hippo.  Here is my card for today.


Inside card

Here are some photos from our last trip to France and Belgium.  These photos were taken in Ghent, Belgium. I was totally blown away by the mediavel city and their great architectural buildings.  To read more about the city, please see here.










A modern building in between the old 

Hope you have enjoyed some clips of the Ghent.  Have a fun and crafty day!

9 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

I know I've said it before, but it's so crazy for me, imagining how old these buildings are! 100 years is ancient here. Just lovely!
And that hippo - completely adorable!! I love how you have him peeking on the inside :)

Kara Lynne said...

Wonderful card, inside and out! Beautiful pics of your trip too.

Greta said...

What an incredible 4 day w/e you had! These pictures are just unbelievable--thank you so much for sharing them, Lai-Yoke! You have a lovely family--fun to see some shots of them, too. Your card is brilliant--love where the photo took you!

brenda said...

Ghent is beautiful Lai-Yoke, we went there one and would like to return one day.

Your cards are a great take on the photo, oh for some warm sunny day's like that.

B x

Cat's sCrap said...

Oh ! But you are near me ! Lille and its big Place. I hope that you liked your visit in the North !

Fabulous card. I like your character, it's so cute ! Bravo !

Hugs from North.
Catherine.

Gillian R said...

Fab cards and looks like you had a great trip

Kailash said...

I really enjoyed looking at your gorgeous pictures Lai-Yoke. Your family pictures are so lovely, great to see you all having a good time.
Your card is also just too cute, such a creative card you made from the inspiration picture!!

Kanan Pandya said...

I love your card, Lai-Yoke. super cute. Love all the pictures, delightful shots. Thank you for sharing it. :-)

Avery Elle said...

Love you card (inside and out) and seeing the pictures of your trip! Terrific!