Wednesday, 22 May 2013

PB Family Challenge

Weather has been bad for the last couple of days already - rain, rain and more rain! I hope you have a better weather as compared to us.




I am using the new PB Hot Rod stamp.  The moment I saw it I knew I had to combine it with this old stamp Jet Setter.  Both images are stamped in versafine and heat embossed.  As for the acetate, I stamped HA Newspaper Background in stazon.

The car is adhered on the front side of the acetate and the girl is adhered on the inner acetate.  I also made a smaller outline of the car for the inner card so that a little message can be written on it.


Inside card


Thank you for dropping by.

7 comments:

Kailash said...

This is an adorable card, so clever Lai-Yoke. Love how she is so happy sitting on that vintage car:-)!!

Barb said...

What a fun, fun card, Lai-Yoke! I love it!

Our weather has been the same - we've had seven straight days of rain - Can't wait to see the sun again!

Annette said...

WHAT.... this is amazing.. Girl your amazing.. what a fun designed card.. i love it

Jessi Fogan said...

Nope, rain here too :) But at least things are growing in it! The grass is up to the dog's belly :)
This card is SO clever! Love it :)

Kara Lynne said...

Such a fun card! She looks like she hasn't a care in the world.

Martha said...

I love this FUN card, Lai-Yoke!
What a FABULOUS design!

Please send some of that rain in my direction. We can sure use it here.

Kanan Pandya said...

This is great, Lai-Yoke. Love the acetate card, great and clever design. :-)