Wednesday, 18 September 2013

Baby Card

First of all, I would like to express my sincere thanks to all on your thoughts about yesterday.  Conclusion : many of us don't like DIGITAL!  Be positive and keep on crafting for enjoyment!

Anyway, we have a friend who is welcoming their fourth child into their family with 3 girls and now a boy.  As I am not good with making baby cards, I googled you tube and found this simple design.  Really simple to make and I added some ribbons, sequins and did some paper-piecing too.
  
This card enters into CAS on Sunday and All Sorts Challenge



Yesterday, when I took out my bag of carrots, I found this special carrot in it.  Now, it's up to your imagination of what it looks like.....Are you thinking what I am thinking? 

Have a lovely crafting time!

14 comments:

brenda said...

A great creation for our the Lai-Yoke, thanks for joining in at Allsorts this week.

As for the carrot, no comment - don't want to disgrace myself.

B x

Wendy L said...

Great card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, xxxx

Cat's sCrap said...

What a fabulous creation ! Very good idea to borrow. Original. Bravo ! It's very successful and everything in simplicity !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Penny Ward said...

Your baby carriage card is darling! So cute!

joy said...

My goodness! I have seen some weird carrots, but this one is the weirdest. LOL

This baby card is simply adorable and I love it! Great job, Lai-Yoke!

Helene E said...

This is so adorable! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts and good luck in the challenge.

And that carrot made me blush ;)

Kailash said...

The cutest baby card ever Lai- Yoke, it's beautifully crafted. Too sweet:-)!!!

Jessi Fogan said...

That card is so fun! Love the pierced details :) And yep, *blush* on that carrot! lol

Leigh Penner said...

Such a sweet card!

Shawnna Silvius said...

Adorable baby buggy card! What a clever idea!

Zw@@n said...

Lovely card, Lai-Yoke. Great shape.
Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday. Luv, Wilma

Kanan Pandya said...

Love this super sweet bay card, Lai-Yoke. Wonderful details on it. :-)

Anneke said...

Love the shape of the card, beautiful!Thanks for taking part in the CAS on Sunday challenge!

Anja (scrappie) said...

Such a nice card great. Thank you for joining us over at CAS on sunday.