Thursday, 12 September 2013

Candle Gift Box

This is my first Christmas project of the year and I am making a candle gift box.  I think I am going to make a few more for my colleagues as they are fun and easy to make and most of all it doesn't cost much.

The background is first distressed by using the colour inspiration from Penny Black and stamped with PB Diamond Pattern.  The acetate is stamped with white stazon with the old set from PB Joyous.  The sentiment is also from PB Joyous.  I used most of the A4 size cardstock for this project and managed to squeeze in 3 candles (depends on the size of your candles).  The measurement of this project is L=12cm x 13cm.





Inside

6 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

You come up with the best little gift ideas, Lai-Yoke! I love this - and EVERYONE uses candles. Terrific idea!

Kailash said...

Gorgeous project Lai-Yoke, love the blending of those colors. Beautifully crafted as a gift too!!

brenda said...

A very thoughtful and useful present Lai-Yoke.

B x

Kanan Pandya said...

What a lovely candle gift box, Lai-Yoke. Wonderful take on the challenge, love all the colors and each detail of it. :-)

Brenda said...

Awesome gift idea Lai-Yoke and stunning inking!

Greta said...

I missed this post. Glad I saw it now as this is stunning work, Lai-Yoke! Terrific use of the color combo & a great project!