Wednesday, 11 September 2013

CAS(E) #44

Yesterday, we had extremely lousy weather with heavy downpour almost the whole day.  When I went to school, I was drenched and it took a while before I got dry again.  Despite cycling at my top speed to the train station which was only 5 min away, I could not escape the rain!

This morning's weather started dry and hopefully it will remain good too!  I am combining two challenges for today's card for CAS(E) this Sketch and CAS.  

  




It always feel good when I managed to use up my scraps to create something.  The die cuts are from PS.


 Inside

Thanks for taking a peep!

14 comments:

Colleen Dietrich said...

That's a really cute way to help use up scraps, Lai Yoke!

Sounds like you got SO wet on your bike! Oh my goodness. :)

Barb said...

LOVE your colorful banner, Lai-Yoke! Darling card!

Karen (carefree creations) said...

So adorable! Love the banner! Thanks for playing along with CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge!

brenda said...

We have the same weather Lai-Yoke and it's oh so cold.

I really love your happy card and all the little banners on the front.

B x

Jessi Fogan said...

Oh, biking in the rain....sooooo not my favourite! It's like the bike helps you get every single drop as it falls. Ugh!
LOVE the banner! Such a sweet fun card :)

Karen M said...

Oh this is wonderful! Very clever way to use the rainbow theme with the little banners. Adorable x

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, what a perfect interpretation of the sketch! I love it!
Thanks so much for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch!

Lisa said...

so perfect for the sketch challenge and using up scraps is always a good thing!!!
hope your bad weather is clearing up!!XX

donna mikasa said...

Fun and colorful take on the sketch--love that banner!

Lizy Bartaby said...

Oh this is really cute Lai-Yoke! I love the bright colours and fab use of your scraps! :)
Lizy xx

Betty J. said...

Super cute banner row. Thanks for playing along with us in the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge and hope to see you again.

Kailash said...

Your card is so delightfully cute Lai-Yoke, that banner is so colorful, love your creative design!!

Kanan Pandya said...

Lovely card, Lai-Yoke. I just love the colorful banner and the design. Wonderful take on the challenges.:-)

Greta said...

Fantastic card--love it!