Friday, 27 September 2013

MFTWSC143

Yeah!  It's Friday and the sun is shining - a perfect to start the weekend although it will be a busy weekend for me because Maurice is turning 15 on Monday and the families will be coming on Sunday. I will be busy cooking!

Recently, I am into the "blocking" mood and decided to play with this sketch at MFT using the autumn colours which is the challenge over at Penny Black and More.  I am also entering this card to Simon Says Stamp.


I am using the MFT set Blooming Roses which are stamped with raspberry and vintage sepia inks. The sentiment is from MFT Party Time.



Inside

As always, I love reading all your comments and have a lovely weekend!

13 comments:

Lisa Carroll said...

This is gorgeous! Love how that raspberry color pops off the neutrals! :) Thanks for playing along over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

Annette Allen said...

wow gorgeous card.. love all the layers.. so glad the sun is shinning today.. we are cloudy but i kind of love it.. have a great weekend.

Kailash said...

Gorgeous rose with a very pretty design Lai-Yoke. Have a lovely weekend!! Hugs

Brenda said...

Super design Lai-Yoke and I love the way you finished the inside too! Enjoy the cooking spree!

Cat's sCrap said...

I like !!! Fabulous combo ! Magnificent rose. Everything is perfect !

Higs from France.
Catherine.

Cat's sCrap said...

I like !!! Fabulous combo ! Magnificent rose. Everything is perfect !

Higs from France.
Catherine.

Greta said...

Absolutely gorgeous card, Lai-Yoke! The color blocking is perfect here. Enjoy the birthday celebration--wow--15!

Jessi Fogan said...

Happy birthday to your "little" man :)
I love the colours - the rose is beautiful!

Lisa said...

BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE this lai-yoke :) colors, design- the whole shebang! XX

Kanan Pandya said...

Wonderful color combinations and very pretty card, Lai-Yoke. Love that beautiful bold colored rose and all the lovely details. :-)

brenda said...

A totally lovely card Lai-Yoke, thank you so very much for sharing with us at Penny Black and More challenge this month.

Apols for lack of visits, having problems with fingers and hands typing at moment.

B x

Leikkaan Mervi said...

Hi, beautiful and stylish card.
Thank you for sharing at Penny Black and More, good luck;-))m

Monika Reeck said...

I love the color combo...chocolate...brown and pink intensive...you always have a great idea Lai Yoke...I am catching up now on your blog LOL...big hugs