Wednesday, 2 October 2013

Moxie Fab

I am glad that today is my off day after a busy weekend of cooking.  Last weekend, I baked a banana cake and guess what, everybody chose for the commercial cake rather than homemade cake except for my children.  

  This is one of my latest PB stamp, Glad Tidings.  Stamped, heat embossed in white on the kraft cardstock. The edges are distressed with white ink.  I also added two little gold bells and a tiny little star on the sentiment.  I am entering this card into Moxie Fab World and Festive Friday.

 


Inside

Weather has been very kind to us and it is getting rather cold too.  I caught a cold and am losing my voice.

As always, thank you for dropping by!

13 comments:

Cat's sCrap said...

Elegant, simple and clean as I like ! Congratulations !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Annette Allen said...

wow i love this.. that embossing is awesome.. great card..

Barb said...

So pretty, Lai-Yoke! Love the neutral colors and wonderful texture!

Greta said...

I can't believe people didn't want the homemade cake! That wouldn't have happened if I'd been there--LOL! Love this card, Lai-Yoke--unique & beautiful--love the bottom edge!

Kanan Pandya said...

Beautiful card, Lai-Yoke. Love the white and gold on kraft, that tiny two little gold bells looks very pretty. Feel better soon friend. :-)

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

Beautiful - I love that it will jingle when someone opens it - so festive! Thanks so much for joining us at Festive Friday!

Kailash said...

Beautiful embossed card Lai-Yoke:-)
I'm sorry about your cold, hope you feel better soon, hugs

Jessi Fogan said...

The beginning of school is always bad for colds - I hope yours is over quickly!
I love the white & gold on kraft - and that gorgeous edge!

Brenda said...

Beautifully done Lai-Yoke! Love that embossed background.

Monika Reeck said...

I love thw twine and the gold too on your card..great white on kraft paper...wonderfully done Lai Yoke

Geri said...

How pretty!!! Love the natural look of this...the embossing, and the sweet little bells! Thanks so much for joining us at Festive Friday with this lovely creation!!!

Meredith MacRitchie said...

It's simple, but the embossing really brings it to life - love it! Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday!

Cath said...

Hey Lai-Yoke! Thanks for linking this up to the All That Glitters is Gold challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)