Wednesday, 20 November 2013

AllSorts Challenge #233

As I am still continuing with my charity project for the school, here is one of the set of cards which I made by using PB Glad Tidings.

I had to keep it simple as it is a production work although I realised it too late that the complicated die cut was more difficult to get them out. I know that for complicated die cut, I had to use it together with wax paper but unfortunately it did not help so I thought I rubbed some wax from the candle over the die cut and it came out easier.



I also made a folder whereby I could put the cards and envelopes with it.  As this is a gift, I am submitting this project into AllSorts Challenge



I received this bouquet of flower from my class for my birthday...

Wishing you a craft day!

8 comments:

Greta said...

Absolutely gorgeous card, Lai-Yoke--exactly what I love! Happy, happy birthday, my friend! So glad your class helped you celebrate with this beautiful bouquet.

Rosemary said...

lovely set of card, lai-yoke! they will make the person receiving them very happy! (the bouquet is beautiful! happy birthday!)

Annette Allen said...

aww i missed your birthday.. so sorry friend.. Hope you had an amazing birthday.. Your cards are gorgeous.. that die is so pretty..

Martha said...

WOW, what a BEAUTIFUL set of cards, Lai-Yoke! It is perfect for Christmas!

Happy Birthday to you!
OH MY, what a LOVELY bouquet of flowers you received!

Beverley said...

Fabulous set of cards & Happy Birthday Wishes! Hugs Bev x

Cat's sCrap said...

Two magnificent projects. The cards are elegant and soft as I like. Bravo !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Jessi Fogan said...

Good to know the tip about the wax! That's a gorgeous die. And happy birthday, Lai-Yoke! Those flowers are beautiful :)

JoAnn said...

Gorgeous card. Love the color and design. Thanks for the tip on the candle wax. Happy Belated Birthday.